Clover 10 is a portable 10 inch video magnifier with excellent Full HD image quality for the wide range of magnification level.
The integrated dual camera system provides three viewing ways to fulfill the daily use:
Autofocus Camera with Near View - to read books or newspapers; Far View - to see posters or blackboards; Mirror View - for personal grooming
In addition to fold away stand Clover 10 comes with a reading stand that provides a comfortable angle for viewing, reading and writing.
Two Years Standard Warranty
Clover 10 Handheld Magnifier with its large 10-inch wide HD display; portable, lightweight design; provides an amazing reading and writing experience for those with low vision.
Large 10-inch wide HD display; portable, lightweight design; and integrated folding stand delivers a big-and-sharp view for low-vision users
- Autofocus Camera with Near View - to read books or newspapers; Far View - to see posters or blackboards; Mirror View - for personal grooming
- Continuous zoom from 2.5x to 18x Magnification - plus Full Color (True Color for pictures and maps) and multiple Enhanced Color Modes
- HDMI output allows you to easily connect to a compatible TV or monitor for an even larger, dazzling viewing experience
- Includes: AC Charger; Built-in rechargeable Li-ion Battery; HDMI Cable; Carrying Case; Cleaning Cloth; User Manual
The Clover 10 has a useful snapshot freeze feature enabling you to take pictures and examine the enlarged image at your convenience.
The large and clear control buttons and joystick are mounted on a separate bar underneath the display. This allows fast access to all functions without the device moving.
A reading stand for use with your Clover 10. The stand is extremely compact and lightweight, and the operation is also very simple and intuitive. Enjoy hand-free reading and handwriting with a sufficient space.
Color Modes: Full Color (True Color for pictures and maps); 5 Simplified Enhanced Color Combinations; and 18 Integrated Enhanced Color Combinations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.