Revolutionary Reading! OrCam Read Smart is a personal AI-driven reader for people who have a reading difference, including dyslexia and reading fatigue, and anyone who is consistently exposed to large amounts of text – at work and school, or for leisure; or has low vision. This personal reader seamlessly and instantly reads text aloud – from nearly any printed surface or screen.
There's no need to scan long lines of text; simply line up your document or text, press a button and start listening to the whole document in one seamless audio file.
We believe in providing an exceptional experience. Please see our personal training option with one of our Consultants: OrCam Read Smart one-on-one training session
The OrCam Read Smart has a new feature called "Smart Reading." This enables you to find specific information in any document faster than ever before. Whether you are reading a newspaper or a restaurant menu, you can now use voice commands to find a word, headline, dates, amounts, and more. Simply ask for the text that interests you: "read the headlines," "read amounts," or "start from" a specific section.
Watch the OrCam Read Smart video on YouTube
- OrCam Read is handheld, wireless, pen-sized, and lightweight
- Weighs only 44.5gm
- Device box: 326.5gm
- Device dimensions: 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm
- Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
- Languages: Currently available in English. Additional language support will be released
- Rechargeable battery
- Continual usage: up to 3 hours
- Camera: 13 Megapixels
For further information visit OrCam
To find the right OrCam product for you click here for the OrCam Comparison Page
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.