Revolutionary Reading! OrCam Read Smart is a personal AI-driven reader for people who have a reading difference, including dyslexia and reading fatigue, and anyone who is consistently exposed to large amounts of text – at work and school, or for leisure; or has low vision. This personal reader seamlessly and instantly reads text aloud – from nearly any printed surface or screen.
There's no need to scan long lines of text; simply line up your document or text, press a button and start listening to the whole document in one seamless audio file.
The OrCam Read Smart has a new feature called "Smart Reading." This enables you to find specific information in any document faster than ever before. Whether you are reading a newspaper or a restaurant menu, you can now use voice commands to find a word, headline, dates, amounts, and more. Simply ask for the text that interests you: "read the headlines," "read amounts," or "start from" a specific section.
Watch the OrCam Read Smart video on YouTube
- OrCam Read is handheld, wireless, pen-sized, and lightweight
- Weighs only 44.5gm
- Device box: 326.5gm
- Device dimensions: 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm
- Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
- Languages: Currently available in English. Additional language support will be released
- Rechargeable battery
- Continual usage: up to 3 hours
- Camera: 13 Megapixels
For further information visit OrCam
To find the right OrCam product for you click here for the OrCam Comparison Page
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.